Sunday 29 April 2018

EMPOWERED TO PROSPER

EMPOWERED TO PROSPER



   Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit 
(Jeremiah 17:7-8).

Oftentimes, Christians use certain words, not knowing exactly what they mean. For example, to some people, “God bless you” is a nice church greeting; that’s all they think it is, but it’s something really powerful if you understand what it means. To be blessed means to be empowered to prosper; that you’re blessed means there’s an empowerment on you for prosperity, excellence, victory, fruitfulness and productivity in every area of your life. Now, because you’re blessed, it’s impossible for you to be defeated or disadvantaged; you’re protected and preserved by the Lord. This doesn’t mean you won’t face challenges, but irrespective of the challenges or oppositions, you’ll always win; where others fail, you win. This is your life as a Christian. You’ve been empowered to prosper in all things and deal wisely in the affairs of life. This took effect when you received the Holy Spirit. 

Even if you were placed in a desert or barren land, you’ll still prosper; the desert will turn into a fruitful field, because you’re the blessed of the Lord. Live every day with this consciousness. 

PRAYER
Dear Father, you’ve blessed me and empowered me to  prosper in all things and deal wisely in all of my affairs. I’m supernaturally protected and preserved, walking  in divine favour continually; everything connected to me prospers, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Genesis 12:2-3; Galatians 3:8-9

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 1:1-18 & 2 Samuel 15-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 3:1-9  & Psalm 147-148




If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, we would like to help you today.

NOW PRAY THIS PRAYER

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.

I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment