Wednesday 20 December 2017

Establish the word in your life



ESTABLISH HIS WORD IN YOUR 

LIFE

In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes (Daniel 9:2-3).

 In the scripture above, Daniel was praying about the deliverance of Israel. He had read in the book of Jeremiah that their deliverance would come after seventy years in exile, and as he studied, he realized that that time had come. Even though it was time for the children of Israel to be free from their many years of captivity, Daniel knew he still had to pray.

As Daniel prayed, God sent Angel Michael to bring down Persia. Persia had to fall before the children of Israel could be free from captivity. Daniel didn’t take chances; he said, "I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes" (Daniel 9:3).

 He could have said, "Since God said His children would be free after seventy years of captivity, I don’t need to bother; I’ll wait on Him to do as He had said." No; Daniel was smarter than that! He didn’t only pray to God, he included fasting as well. He was determined to see to it that the prophetic utterance of God came to pass. How inspiring!

 This should let you know that just because God says something will happen in your life doesn’t mean it’ll happen, if you don’t do something about it. You have to establish His Word in your life; you have to act on His Word. What prophecies or words of the Spirit have you received concerning your health, business, academics, finances, family, job, or future? Don’t just sit idly by and say, "If God says it’ll happen, it’ll happen." It doesn’t work that way. You have a role to play in bringing to fruition His Word concerning you.

 Psalm 119:89 tells us that God’s Word is forever settled in heaven; however, it’s your responsibility to settle or establish the Word in your own life by acting on it, doing what it says. Act on the knowledge of God’s Word that has come to you, and your faith will prevail.

Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for the wisdom to act on your Word always, and follow the guidance and promptings of the Spirit! Through your Word, I have increased wisdom, and spiritual understanding, knowing and walking in your perfect will at all times. I live a prosperous, healthy, and vibrant life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

further study: Acts 20:32; Matthew 11:12; Obadiah 1:17

 : Luke 13:1-21 Judges 12-13

 : Romans 9:26-33 Psalm 119:1-40




If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, we would like to help you today.

NOW PRAY THIS PRAYER

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.

I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment