Monday 19 September 2016

Be zealous For Christ



BE ZEALOUS FOR CHRIST
Apostle Paul wrote to the Church in Corinth (2 cor 9:2), praising Achaiah for their willingness and zeal, which has stirred up the majority of the believers. That is very amazing. A lot of times we go to church with various mindsets. Such as the mind of alienation. Meaning we always like to live an excluded life from the crowd. Example, when evangelism or any other program outside Sunday service is announced, most people immediate count themselves out. But that shouldn't be the case for a child of God. The Bible says in Matt 5:14 Ye are the light of the world..., which means you are sent to give direction.

Paul wrote in 1Cor 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. The character of Christ Jesus was the Character of ministration (helping). And the beautiful thing about this is, so is God. John 5:19 Jesus exclaimed  For whatever the Father does, the Son also does these things in the same way. Now the Father in you is the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:14 says For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
For the Spirit of God may prompt you to do something in Church or elsewhere, when that happen do it. and the blessings of God shall surely be multiplied to you. 

Prayer
Dear Father, I pray in the name of Jesus, that the zeal in serving you, may abound continuously. That your glory will be manifested to all, now and always. Amen.


If you have not accepted Christ Jesus Into your life, you would like to help you today by praying this prayer.

Dear Jesus, I need You in my life. I acknowledge that I have sinned and I come to You right now confessing that and asking your forgiveness. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. I believe You are the Son of God and that God rose you from the dead for my Justification.
I open the door of my heart and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life from here forward and make me the kind of person you want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



If you have prayed this prayer Congratulation Christ Jesus has come to live in you. You can now find a local Church to be baptized, and  also to be thought the Word of God.
Please post you comments, for we will be glad to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment